Lovingly owned and cared for for over twenty five years, this quaint and sturdy brick and tile build is calling for its new owner to also do the same - and what an opportunity this is! It's like the sands of time have stopped and a European inspired residence with blooming grape vine and charming gardens has been kept secret amidst the bustling community. In the beachside suburb of Rockingham, just a couple of streets back from the beautiful foreshore, this property is sitting pretty and pristine. Close to a large variety of restaurants, boutique shops and amenities, the location provides both the convenience of the city whilst also giving the holidayesque relaxed feel of a beachside retreat. Call Sally Lovett on 0405069983 to book your viewing.
Features & Benefits Include:
* 4 x 2 x 2 in amazing condition
* Sturdy brick and tile 1994 build
* Split system air-conditioning and gas heating
* Security Screens
* Roller shutters
* Separate laundry
* Secure 2 car garage
* Synthetic turf and privacy hedging to the fully fenced front yard
* Walk to the white sands of Rockingham Beach Foreshore
* Walk to local restaurants, parks, amenities and schools
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.