DONT MISS OUT!
This is an ABSOLUTELY beautifully renovated home that you will love for many years to come, not to mention a significant land holding in the popular suburb of Calista that will ensure you have loads of options for its future use and resale.
The Home - Boasting a beautiful custom made kitchen with stone benchtops, subway tile splashback and 900mm appliances, you will be pleasantly surprised by the quality and size of the kitchen. Original hardwood timber flooring flows throughout the home. The widows have been fitted with quality window treatments for a stylish finish. The home has multiple split system air-condition systems for cooling and heating. Outside there is a wonderful timber lined alfresco complete with pizza oven, downlights, and fans.
The Land - 1,057m2 is large enough to subdivide under the current zoning (R20) which allows for land subdivision if the block size is more than 900m2. Future zoning changes will only increase the desirability of such a large land holding in this local area.
Location - Calista is a small suburb of quality built homes that borders the popular Kwinana golf course. This suburb is renowned for its large blocks and quality traditional double brick homes built from late 50's to early 70's that include quality features such as locally sourced hardwood timber floors, window and door frames. The local government primary school has an excellent reputation and is the most sort after government school catchment zone in the Kwinana district. The property is also located close to everything that you'll need, including shops, schools and transport options all within a short stroll or drive away.
For The Investor - Western Australia is facing a rental shortage at the moment and quality homes like this are always in high demand in this location. Vacancy rates are at their lowest ever at the moment. This home will lease for $450 to $500 in todays rental market dependent on available rentals at the time of advertising. The council rates are $1,553.56 per year.
Notable Features Include :
• Beautiful locally sourced Jarrah floors
• High ceilings
• Spacious Bedrooms
• Multiple split system air-conditioning
• Fully renovated deluxe kitchen
• Multiple living areas with additional undercover area attached to the main living room which was once used as a spa area (water and electrical connections for a spa available)
• Small side porch which can be used as an added undercover seating area with fragrant planting around
• Family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Two toilets
• 1057sqm block with rear access (subdivisable size)
• Fully equipped BBQ facility that will be the envy of all who see, including built in -BBQ, wood fired pizza oven and bar fridge
• Timber lined alfresco with downlights and fans
• Bore reticulated gardens
• Mature fruit trees
• 1x Garden storage shed and 1x Powered workshop.
• Reticulated raised garden beds perfect for home produce
• Loads of parking
• Rear access for boat/caravan
• Double garage
I encourage you to give me call to set up private viewings or video walkthroughs so I can share with you this delightful home - Jade Shani 0401522584.
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.