Located in the convenient suburb of Wellard, you will find this big, bold and beautiful four bedroom, two bathroom home complete with an enclosed theatre. The property provides a good value proposition as it does need some fresh paint, some new window treatments and a floor polish. Based on the size and the location, if we were to sell this home complete with the above updates, it would have a $5 in front of the asking price and could be rented for approximately $500 per week.
Accompanied by an extended secure garage and huge covered alfresco with stacker doors that allow inside-outside entertaining, this home rests on a 534m2 block within mere minutes walk to the train station. That means this property has all the starting blocks to add those finishing touches to that will make it great and suitable to your taste!
If you are seeking a home that you can add value to within 300m of the train station at Wellard, make time to call Sally Lovett on 0405069983 to book your viewing today.
Features and benefits include:
* Ducted Evaporative Air conditioning and Gas Heating
* Open plan Kitchen/ Living/ Dining with separate Theatre
* Plenty of bench space and storage in Kitchen
* Massive laundry and linen cupboard set behind the kitchen
* Double fridge recess and stainless steel appliances
* Polished concrete flooring
* Walk in Robe with fitting Shelving in Master
* Double shower and double vanity in Ensuite
* Double stacker doors that open to the large alfresco
* Built in Veggie Gardens off the minor bedrooms
* Low maintenance turf and garden beds with reticulation
* Storage shed
* Extended Garage
* Short walk to the Train Station, Childcare and Shopping Complex, Medical and Tavern
* Access to the freeway via Mortimer Road.
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.