The entry way gardens set the tone for this beautiful home, wander through the floral archway and admire the lovely cottage façade with front veranda. The classic stained glass hardwood entry door, has a matching room divider pair just off the main living. At the rear of the residence, is a beautifully appointed modern kitchen with stone bench tops and matching splash-backs. The kitchen looks out over the stunning backyard with back porch, enormous patio and heated spa which is perfect for privately enjoying a wine and a good book or entertaining all year round.
Classic and well kept cottage homes like this rarely come to market. Call Jade Shani to find out how this charming home could be yours to call home - 0401522584.
Features you will love:
- Ducted Evap Air-conditioning plus additional Split systems for year round comfort.
- Jarrah floorboards some covered some open
- Three good size bedrooms some with built in storage
- Modern Kitchen with all the storage you could ever need
- Vintage but beautiful and in cottage style bathroom
- One of the biggest patios you are likely to see with roller shade blinds
- Double Carport
- Storeroom shed
- Elevated back porch to watch the sunset
- Front veranda to sit and enjoy the flowers
- Stone benchtops in Kitchen plus loads of storage
- Outdoor Spa room with Spa
- Solar panels & Hotwater
- Owner occupied no leases to worry about.
- council rates $1766.46 per year
Lifestyle you will live:
- Close to public transport
- 10 mins Drive to Rockingham Foreshore
- Local high school within walking distance
- So many nice parks and bushwalks around Kwinana
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been written to the best of our ability based upon the Sellers information provided to us. Whilst we use our best endeavours to ensure all information is correct, Buyers should make their own enquiries and investigations to conduct personal due diligence of the property.
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.