Along a closed loop street facing the golf course, this absolutely charming example of 1950's architecture sits on one of the best streets in Calista. The classic shape, exposed brick fireplace, huge windows and solid wood floorboards ooze class and vintage style. Yes there is some room for modernising but this original cottage is in great shape and ready for you to put your personal style into.
Some of the things you won't be able to walk away from are:
• Huge functional workshop/shed (5m x 8m approx)
• Bore reticulated gardens
• Front sitting porch and back patio
• Exposed brick fireplace (note this fire place may need some work to get up and running again)
• Large leafy back yard with open paved entertainment space
• Large glass doors leading to the outside from the dining area
• Split system air-conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Cornices and skirting boards throughout
• Secure parking behind the fence for up to 2 vehicles + caravan or boat in shed area
• Solid Jarrah floorboards
• Extra security features such as Roller shutters, Cameras, and Security screens.
• Three good sized bedrooms
• 728m2 block
Contact Jade Shani for a private viewing 0401 522 584 or come to one of the arranged home opens.
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.