You wont believe your eyes when you walk through the very unassuming entry way to find genuine and inviting, beautiful, rustic living at 4 Jecks place.
The home has been transformed over the last few years by a family dedicated to making her SHINE, and shine she does. The original Jarrah floor boards are where all the inspiration began, paired with modern cool greys and a vintage cast iron fire place directly across from an expansive kitchen with loads of storage and built in breakfast bar.
The home is secure with security screens and roller shutters. Constructed of double brick and tile this is a home that you can love for a long time to come. The 70's aframe design with high asymmetrical ceilings including floor to ceiling windows at the front creating a wealth of natural light is one of my personal favorite local homes designs.
Features you will love:
• Large lounge with integrated games/study area
• Dining room open plan to kitchen
• Near new kitchen with double door pantry
• Breakfast bar
• Large gas stove top equipped with rangehood
• Ceiling fans
• High ceilings
• Updated bathroom
• Split System Air Conditioning
• Wood fire place
• Hardwood floors
• Roller shutters/security screens
• Dual driveway perfect for extra cars, caravans, boats etc.
• Large undercover carport parking
• Large outdoor patio
• Raised garden beds plus plenty flat lawn area
Contact Jade Shani to make your interest in this property known 0401522584.
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.