When you are presented with a property that radiates almighty superiority among other residential options nearby, you will be left feeling inspired. Designer aspects, feature inclusions and necessary luxuries leave nothing to be desired within this 101 residential home that is reminiscent of an Indian Palace. There's nothing that is standard among the choices made during the build of this family home and whilst it has a particular vibe about it now, neutral tones and quality selections throughout enable tweaking of the decor itself to re-invent the home to make it what you want it to be.
Entertaining ability galore, functional living spaces, sprawling utility areas, and modern family luxuries such as stone benchtops, storage galore, theatre, swim spa and solar power are just miniscule benefits that choosing this home will provide you.
Venture beyond the home to enjoy the convenience of the location with easy access to all amenities from parklands to transport links, local schools and a number of different shopping and dining options. The property is just a 10 minute drive to the beach, 30 minutes to the City and approximately 5 minutes from the Train Station and Wellard Village shopping complex.
Features and benefits include;
• 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathrooms on 625m2 land
• 6KW Solar Electricity System
• 16KW Daikin Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioner
• Grand portico with 1200mm upgraded entry door and elevated entry foyer.
• Swim Spa with glazed safety fencing to the alfresco
• Huge kitchen with overhead cabinetry and slimline feature windows to the alfresco and side yard
• Additional scullery and laundry providing access through to the garage
• Expansive living and entertaining spaces with elevated 34 course feature bulkhead ceilings
• LED downlights and designer lighting throughout
• 900x900 premium tile selection throughout the home and alfresco
• Upgraded home security with biometric door lock and monitor
• Synthetic turf and low maintenance gardens
• Master suite with bath, WIR and separate access to the side yard
• Extended alfresco with in roof speakers
• Enclosed theatre with in roof speakers
• Additional powder room/toilet adjacent the entertaining areas
• Bus stop nearby with easy access to the train station and all amenities
If we have retained your interest for this much of the property advert by detailing only some of the features, you will understand that the offers for this prestigious home are expected to fall near the mid to high $500K range. All genuine offers for sale and settlement timeframe will be considered. Call or SMS Sally on 0405069983 to book your viewing.
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.