Amazing family home within walking distance to Wellard Village amenities, the train station and local schools. Built in 2007, the 543m2 property is tucked away off Runnymede Gate yet has all of the modern day necessities nearby.
The home is fitted with everything that you could ask for in a mid-range property and will keep you comfortable for years to come. Entering the home you are met by a large formal lounge room and the master suite with a fantastic walk-in robe and en-suite. It's sizable enough to suit any family.
A functional kitchen with shopper's entrance from the garage rests amongst the living and dining areas which flow effortlessly onto the large rear yard complete with a gabled patio and low maintenance gardens. The master bedroom will serve you well and the rear bedrooms and family bathroom are well appointed.
This is a lovely property and is definitely a great start for those of you that want to be in the perfect location for better value.
Take the time to visit this weekend and see what this property has to offer you!
Features and benefits include:
- 237m2 home on a 543m2 block
- Formal lounge and games room plus queen bedrooms
- Outdoor entertaining area with a huge gabled patio
- Functional square kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Low maintenance backyard with limestone paving, synthetic turf and garden shed
- Automatic reticulation to front yard
- Split system air-conditioning and heating in most rooms
- Security screens and fully fenced property
- Rear access door through the double garage
- Close to schools, shops and recreation areas
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.