Have a large family? No problems!!! The property has 2 rooms in the front of the home and 3 rooms in the back section: all are of fantastic size. The benefit of this property is that there is the ability to separate the back section of this home: the floorplan has been altered to enable you to do so. If you don't need all of the bedrooms then you can utilise the three vast living spaces at your will. Overall, it is in need of a general spruce up following many years of tenancy however come and take a look and you be the judge of the potential.
Your Patio with pull down alfresco blinds provides a cool space to retreat to in the summer months and another room to enjoy all year round given the remaining seasons. Double gated access and the paved storage area beyond the gates gives you the space to keep the trailer, hobby cars or toys safe.
The location is superb and you are merely minutes from all amenities. If you don't have a car then don't worry about buying one now as you've got shops, medical facilities, schools, playgrounds and transport within walking distance.
Call Sally to book your viewing today!
Other features include:
• Front lounge, open plan living area and rear lounge for entertaining
• Ducted Air-conditioning
• Walk in or built in robes for storage plus large walk in linen cupboard
• Security mesh doors
• Shower screens plus chrome and porcelain fittings
• Double lock up garage with shoppers entrance to the kitchen
• Huge enclosed patio with lock down blinds and outdoor kitchen
• The appliances you see are staying with the home, furniture optional
• A few minutes stroll to the train station and village centre
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.