This tenanted property has been built to withstand a growing family that wants the finer things in life. Complete with the must haves of a modern home, such as reverse cycle air-conditioning, stone benchtops, superior bathrooms and a functional kitchen with additional storage, you'll be set to own this property for a while. You can also take advantage of lower running costs with a solar hot water unit and artificial turf to the rear garden.
Situated in the peaceful Sunrise Estate, you'll be able to enjoy the numerous parklands and playgrounds that surround the property.
Call or SMS Sally on 0405069983 to book your viewing today.
Features and benefits include;
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Rear master bedroom with large WIR.
• Luxury en-suite with double vanity, double shower and separate WC.
• Large open plan living, meals and central kitchen opening to an extended alfresco area.
• Well appointed kitchen with breakfast bar, stone benchtops, 900mm appliances.
• Walk in pantry and space for a second fridge and freezer.
• Shoppers entrance from the garage into the scullery/laundry area.
• 3 large minor bedrooms with built in robes.
• Home theatre and open plan living area.
• Secure double garage with automatic roller door.
• Close to freeway access via Mortimer Road.
• Walk to local parklands and playgrounds.
• Minimal drive through traffic.
• Tenanted at $370 per week on a fixed lease until Early 2022.
• Current Rental potential if re-let is approximately $430 per week.
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.