Modern, stylish and low maintenance, this five bedroom, two bathroom home is perfect for the growing family. Set in the heart of the Wellard Village, the opportunity to be within walking distance to the train station, close to all amenities and within minutes of the proposed Village primary school is now on offer.
Functional is the best word to describe this property as it has multiple living spaces such as the theatre, open plan, alfresco area and activity room which offers plenty of room for all of the family. The activity space rests between the rear bedrooms and has direct access to the backyard and will give the kids their own space whilst allowing the parents the peace and quiet they deserve. A central kitchen which overlooks the open plan living area and external patio has a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances that can cater for many gatherings. Proving to be a superb entertaining option, the extended gabled alfresco is fully enclosed with Café blinds and will keep you and your guests covered and cosy all year round: It's an absolute dream. Mum and Dad can entertain with friends while the custom built sandpit and the reticulated low maintenance yard keeps the kids entertained.
With respect to the bedrooms, well there's five of them that come complete with their own storage options, window treatments and carpet. The master bedroom includes walk in robes and a huge double shower in the en-suite that will serve you well over the coming years. The front bedrooms are fitted with roller shutters for added peace of mind for the security conscious. If you are seeking an upgrade on space then give this property a chance to assist you with that. Call Sally on 0405069983 to book your viewing today.
Property features and benefits include;
• 5 x 2 x 2 on 540m2 Block.
• Huge alfresco area.
• Security door screens and roller shutters on front windows.
• Ducted Air-conditioning throughout.
• Activity space.
• Square shape kitchen with serving window, double fridge space and stainless steel appliances.
• Double shower in en-suite.
• Secure Parking for two cars plus additional storage area in the garage.
• Pedestrian access to the rear yard through side gate.
• Low maintenance home.
• Walk to the village centre and train station.
• Walk to the new primary school which is planned for construction in 2023.
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.