A stone's throw from Wellard Village (400m) and the prestigious Peter Carnley Anglican Community School, you'll find this beautiful three bedroom, two bathroom home. It's perfect for the family who is looking to get into a convenient yet beautiful property and will also suit first home owners and retirees. Within a few minutes' walk to Wellard Train Station and all amenities, the location can't be beaten. With elevated views over the streetscape you can utilise the enclosed front yard whilst retaining your privacy.
The open plan living area and hallway feature laminate flooring whilst the bedrooms and the front formal lounge are fitted with carpets and double glazed windows. The kitchen and living area is clean, stylish and functional with sleek stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. The smartly designed home keeps extra cool on the long hot days and nights with help from the external awnings, internal air-conditioning and superior insulation.
Follow the open plan living areas out into the paved alfresco area complete with gabled roof patio. The perfect place to sit and relax while enjoying the serenity, or entertaining with friends and family.
Other features and benefits include:
• Ducted air-conditioning and gas heating.
• Stainless steel appliances
• Solar power
• Double glazed windows to all bedrooms and the front theatre
• Double garage with side storeroom
• Storage options galore
• Enclosed pet run installed to the laundry side of the home
• Landscaped low maintenance gardens
• Security screen and CCTV for peace of mind
• Family-friendly property and location
• Conveniently located in The Village - everything is within walking distance
• Transport, shops, school, medical centre and parks at your doorstep
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.