Set in the prestigious Emerald Park Estate, this well presented four bedroom, three bathroom home is ideal for the larger crew or an extended family that has older children or grandparents that would benefit from an additional bathroom. With multiple separate living areas this property definitely has room to move and grow yet still appeals to those wanting minimal maintenance. Nestled in a quiet street yet within walking distance to Wellard Primary School, A daycare centre, medical facilities, and parallel to the new transport link, you are going to be where you need to be to have everything within reach.
Premium properties don't last long in the Wellard market, so get in quick and secure yourself this quality home! Call or SMS Sally on 0405069983 to book your viewing today.
Features and benefits include:
• 31 course ceilings
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large study located at the front of the home
• Theatre room with double door entry
• Central kitchen with stone bench tops, soft closing draws, overhead cupboards, dishwasher recess, extra large wide stainless steel oven and large cooktop and rangehood
• Large open plan family and dining room lead out to alfresco
• Master bedroom to front of home with His/Her robes, double sinks, large shower and separate toilet
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have BIR's with mirrored doors serviced by large semi-ensuite with bath
• 4th bedroom is large and has a BIR and ensuite, serving as a second master bedroom
• 3rd toilet is a powder room with sink, cupboard and mirror
• Secure double garage with shoppers entry
• Foxtel connection
• Reticulated lawns front and back complete with easy care gardens
• Walk to the local primary school and facilities
• Walk to the bus that has direct access to Wellard and Kwinana Train Stations
• Within minutes of the freeway via Mortimer Road
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.