Superiorly nestled in an elevated cul-de-sac, this quirky property has something for everyone. Perfect for the downsizer that wants some beautiful landscaped gardens with a view or a small family that will utilise the play area that the property provides. The external entertaining areas are manicured and relaxing and you'll be able to watch the kids or pets play from the expansive kitchen windows. Within, the three bedrooms and two bathrooms are functional but slightly dated which is your opportunity to value add. Being located a short distance to Yangebup Primary school and Devine Mercy College, and within close proximity to Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre, Yangebup Lake and the transport route for access to the train station, you'll be set for the foreseeable future.
This property is currently tenanted on a periodical lease with the tenant paying $400 per week. Noting the tenancy, we ask that you attend the advertised inspections. Please register your interest with the agent prior to attending viewings on 0405069983 or [email protected]
• Main bedroom is spacious in size with walk-in-robe and private en-suite.
• Two minor bedrooms with built in robes.
• Two bathrooms and two toilets.
• Formal lounge leading out to the rear yard.
• Dining area overlooking timber decked patio entertaining and elevated views.
• Kitchen in Oak wood with double sink, stainless steel SMEG gas cooking and NEFF canopy range hood and wall oven.
• Dishwasher space.
• Raking ceilings.
• Large dining and lounge area with solid wood floor.
• Laundry opens out to covered clothesline drying area.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning.
• Gas bayonet.
• Lockup single remote carport.
• Loads of extra room for parking caravan/boat/trailer.
• Large rear grassed area.
• 2 x timber decked entertaining areas.
• Large Garden shed approx. 4m x 2.8 with windows.
• Storage Gas Hot Water System.
• Reticulated lawns and gardens.
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.