Nestled on a leafy street in Medina, this classic weatherboard cottage is waiting for a new owner to take possession and make it their own. Fresh paint has given the home a new lease on life but there's always room to value add in this type of property. The home has aged beautifully however the gardens and fencing could use a bit of love, yet it's a must see for those wanting bang for their buck. The yard provides enough room to add a workshop and the side gate provides the access to facilitate this securely.
Features and benefits include;
• Spacious kitchen and a tonne of room to add more cabinetry.
• Bathroom upgraded a few years ago.
• High ceilings.
• Hardwood floors.
• Large block with rear access through the gate.
• French doors allow loads of natural light enter between the living area and the front verandah.
• Separate laundry room.
• Split system air-conditioning and gas heating.
• Rental return approximately $300 per week.
Overall, this is an incredibly affordable home in the leafy green suburb of Medina with its artistic bohemian vibe that is only getting more vibrant each year, is about as much as any of us could ask for. Book your viewing today.
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.