This spacious custom designed four bedroom family home is in an ideal location in the very popular suburb of Parmelia. Tucked away on a low traffic street on a huge raised 634sqm block, with glimpses of the Perth hills in the background. It has a lovely wide frontage that incorporates a front decked porch and aggregate concrete driveway and pathways. The garage has an extra height at 31 courses and shoppers entry.
The kitchen is huge with loads of extra storage. The smart design is built around an island benchtop cabinet, with loads of storage and a walk through pantry around the back that leads through to the laundry. Pantry is complete with pull out draws and wine cabinets.
Some of the standout features of this home are:
• HUGE HOUSE 252m2 total - 191m2 Living
• 31 Course ceilings throughout including the GARAGE.
• 1500L Rainwater tank with another underground tank connected
• Close proximity to local parklands, shopping, transport links and freeway access
• Instant gas hotwater system
• French Doors leading to the decked alfresco
• Ducted reverse cycle a/c with zoning
• Double Shower in the ensuite
• Very large walk in closet in Master
• A master chef's kitchen with loads of storage and a walk through pantry
• Large enclosed and low maintenance rear yard, perfect for watching the children play
• Large decked rear entertaining area
• Views over Bertram to the Perth Hills
• Easy care laminate flooring through the living/bedroom areas (no carpets here!)
• Freshly painted
• Move in ready
Note we are using photos from our 2017 campaign. Whilst the home is still in the same condition the gardens have changed since the photo date. Please call Jade Shani 0401522584 to have a chat about making this your new home!
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.