This warm and welcoming home has the most amazing views of the stunning park with BBQ and exercise facilities in Sunrise Estate. Presenting three fantastic bedrooms and two modern bathrooms, plus multiple living spaces, it would suit a growing family looking to get into the market or the savvy investor that is looking to buy into Wellard whilst it is still affordable and provides great returns. The spaces are expansive and the property has absolutely been cared for by the loving owners. We describe it as "one of those properties that just feels amazing to walk into: It's like home!".
Don’t let what’s behind you stop you from making this property your opportunity, the power lines are beyond the measurable safe distance from all residential properties. Picture them as your advantage knowing that no one will build behind you which means you have a nature reserve as far as the eye can see! Call Sally Lovett on 0405069983 to book your viewing today.
Other features and benefits include;
• 3 x 2 x 2 with theatre and open plan.
• Split System Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning.
• A gorgeous front elevation in modern colours.
• Large master suite with walk in robe and huge ensuite.
• Minor bedrooms with built in robes.
• Custom window treatments.
• Feature lighting and downlights.
• Secure Double Garage plus additional street parking.
• Within 2 minutes of the Kwinana freeway.
• Shops, Schools and all other amenities nearby.
• Rental potential $430-$440 per week.
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.