This property has been set for a FIXED DATE SALE ON the 25th of January 2022 where all offers will be presented to the Seller for consideration. The Seller reserves the right to sell prior.
About the home......
Facing peaceful walking trails, on a secluded street abutting the former display home loop, Urban Habitat Real Estate is proud to present this high-quality, four-bedroom home on Huntington Avenue. Located in the private and upscale estate of Providence, this home offers quick access to the entry off Cavendish Boulevard to Wellard Road for an easy exit commute. Enjoyable, family-friendly facilities are within walkable distance (300m) including the picnic areas and parkland greenbelt.
Close to the Wellard Primary School and with fast accessibility to the town centre (4.5km) and Kwinana freeway (5.5km), this generous home will suit any family with plenty of room for all to spread out and enjoy life in the hub of nature, within a prosperous and friendly estate. Alive with birdlife and set against the countryside, many features make this a high-quality, easy-care gem not to be missed. Call Sally Lovett on 0405069983 to book your viewing today.
Features and benefits include:
• Four bedrooms with a walk-in robe to main suite and built-in robes with doors to minor bedrooms
• Freshly painted throughout
• New carpets to two rooms
• Home alarm and security screen
• Split System Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning and Heating
• Easy care tiles throughout the living areas
• Separate, enclosable theatre/living room
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and breakfast bar
• Corner pantry and stainless steel 900mm kitchen appliances
• Fully-reticulated & sustainably landscaped gardens featuring easy care/low water plants.
• Secure double garage with automatic roller door
• Bus route at entrance of the Estate that proceeds to the train station and shopping centre
• Wellard Primary School, Daycare and Doctor within walking distance
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.