Located in the highly sought after suburb of Hammond Park is this practical 3x2 family home. As you step inside you're met with a wide entry hall that leads into an open plan layout that blends informal living and dining areas with wooden flooring and neutral décor. You have the ability to entertain outdoors in the paved alfresco area complete with low maintenance gardens. Some upgrade works can be undertaken to add value and for a general freshen up, yet overall this is a quality option in a convenient spot.
The location cannot be beaten, as it is ideally situated close to multiple parklands, walkways, shops, eateries and transport links, including the Kwinana Freeway and Aubin Grove train station. The potential rental value for this property is $450 per week.
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry, dishwasher & stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and quality ensuite
- Open plan meals and living
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
- Separate laundry and linen cupboard in the hallway
- Reverse cycle a/c
- Walk to IGA and specialty stores
- Walk to the transport route with easy access to Aubin Grove Train Station
- Strata Fees approximately $145 per quarter.
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.