This fantastic family home in "The Village" acts as your gateway to the lifestyle that Wellard has to offer. With modern fixtures and neutral tones this property will make you feel at ease with its quality fittings as well as its location, all nicely rounded off by the contemporary front elevation.
The separate theatre is the perfect space to kick back and relax at the end of the day, with the sun setting through the western windows. Large living areas, generous bedrooms, functional bathrooms and numerous storage options will serve every family well. The tree top view from this elevated cul-de-sac property is just a bonus!
Your outdoor entertaining space has been completed with low maintenance retained gardens beds, automatic reticulation, greenhouse or cat run, and large raised wooden cubby house. Following a period of tenancy the grass is in need of some love and care to bring it back to life. It's not perfect, yet it is close and will provide a fabulous start for any family looking for a sizable home in a wonderful location. Call Sally Lovett on 0405069983 to book your viewing today.
Other Features Include:
• Ducted Evaporative A/C and ceiling fans
• Fresh paint throughout
• Stone benchtops 900mm Stainless Steel appliances in the kitchen
• Large walk in pantry
• Shoppers entrance through to secure double garage
• Neutral tones and modern fixtures
• Huge Master Bedroom with His and Hers walk in robes
• Wood burning fire place to the main living area
• Private rear yard with children's cubby house
• Walking distance to the Village amenities and the Wellard train station
• New Primary school under construction within 500m!
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.