This colossal family home is conveniently located approximately five minutes drive from Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre, is close to public transport and provides easy access to the Kwinana Freeway. Nestled in a welcoming street with friendly neighbours, you will feel at home as soon as you pull up in the driveway with the immaculate lawns and gardens, as well as the surrounding homes which are quiet and lovely.
Inside has space to spread out and relax with four large bedrooms, two bathrooms, an enclosed study and a separate enclosed theatre. The kitchen and family areas open up to the rear alfresco where you can relax and enjoy your great Aussie backyard. The alfresco has the ability to be fully enclosed with outdoor roller blinds which ensures you can use the space all year round. Facilitating the possibility of a future pool, 3 phase power is available and the soak well positions have been pre-planned to allow for an easy installation.
This property is a superb and sizeable value packed opportunity and if you think it's perfect for your family, call Sally Lovett on 0405 069 983 to book your appointment to view today.
* Over 200m2 of internal living space.
* Freshly painted throughout.
* Brand new carpets.
* Separate enclosed theatre and study.
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning and heating.
* A huge solar electricity system will save you $$$!
* Alarm system.
* Security screens.
* Hardwired ethernet points to bedrooms, study, theatre and lounge.
* Double front entrance.
* Rear access through the garage.
* Automatic reticulation.
* Garden shed.
* Short drive to Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre and Kwinana freeway.
* Approximately 1.7km to Aubin Grove Train Station.
Subscribe to get the latest insider tips, market updates and access to the hottest deals as they come on the market.